Some of my supporting documents are in a foreign language. Can I submit them for my application?

If you documents are in a foreign language, you need to have them translated into English. The English translation will need to be notarized by a notary public. Photocopies of the original documents, translations, and notarizations can then be submitted for your green card application. In our application DIY Kit, we provide examples of English translations and notarizations.