What forms are required for my I-485 application?

For I-485, at least three forms are necessary: I-485, G-325A, and I-693. You can choose to file I-765 and I-131 if you want to apply for an EAD card and an advance parole.

  • I-485 – Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (USCIS)
  • G-325A – Biographic Information (USCIS)
  • I-693 – Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record (USCIS)
  • I-765 – Application For Employment Authorization (USCIS)
  • I-131 – Application for Travel Document (USCIS)